The Carroll Villa Hotel is an award-winning historic hotel in Cape May, New Jersey. Our charming lodging and restaurant has been recognized many times over the years, and we even received the New Jersey’s Governor Diamond Award as a Cape May destination point. Below is some of our most recent awards and press.
Awarded to the top 10 U.S. inns that offer the best on-site dining in addition to luxurious accommodations. Read more.
2014-2015 – Green Leaders Gold Level Award – TripAdvisor.com
Voted Best Vibrant Bar Scene, Neighborhood Gem, and Most Booked.
2013 – Best Breakfast – Best of Cape May
2008 – 2013 – Best Brunch – Best of Cape May
- America’s Best Food Cities: Readers’ Choice Awards. Conde Nast Traveler. 2014
- Beach Weekend Getaway in Cape May. Fodor’s Travel. 2012
- New Jersey offering hotels incentives to be more eco-friendly Press of Atlantic City. March 25, 2012
- Weeklong stay in Cape May, NJ. July 3, 2011
- More than the beach: Cape May offers shopping food and historic sites, July 2, 2011
- The Mad Batter, NBC 40, July 2, 2011
- Mad Batter’s been offering Cape May better breakfasts for 35 years. Cape May Star and Wave, June 8, 2011.
- Cap Sur Cape May, Escapade, June 2011
- Going Green Makes Good Business Sense. The Gazette. May 18, 2011.
- Cape May Captivates, Baltimore Sun. May 12, 2011
- Cape May’s Mad Batter Spreads the Musical Wealth, Press of Atlantic City. May 11, 2011
- Great Escape: Cape May Jazz Festival, Hellertown LowerSauconPatch. April 6, 2011
- Carroll Villa Provide Free Rooms to Veterans. Cape May County Herald. November 11, 2010.
- Featured on Baristanet
- Featured in BMW Magazine.
- Featured in USA Today’s NJ Shore Guide
Fox 29 Visits Carroll Villa Hotel: