The ability to travel was just one of the luxuries that was put on hold during the corona virus outbreak. We mentioned in our last post that we are so excited to be reopening our hotel and welcoming travelers once again. It has been a trying season dealing with Covid-19 as many small businesses here in Cape May, NJ have been affected. However, we all anticipate being able to enjoy a fantastic summer even if some things are still a bit different. Here at our resort hotel, we will be reopening our doors June 1st, 2020. Trip-planning is a way to give yourself something to look forward to! For those planning a future stay in Cape May, here are 5 helpful tips!
5 Helpful Travel Tips
1) If you are traveling by air, sign up for alerts on discounted airline tickets. Most major airlines are offering flexible policies during this time and some great deals if you can snag them!
2) Add to the excitement of your trip by surfing online websites, read about the culture and history of the area, watch virtual tours, and follow local chefs or artists on social media.
3) Make a list of all of the places you want to see and visit, restaurants you want to try, and adventures you want to experience. Use this free map and guidebook to get you started! Once you have arrived, we would be happy to help you plan your days and steer you to our personal favorites as well.
4) Stay up to date on latest news in Cape May. Regulations and rules are changing often during this time. We will do our best through our website and blog to let you know what’s happening around town. You can also visit the Cape May blog or follow the latest news by the Cape May County Herald.
5) When planning a trip, some folks go with the wind, others work out every detail before they go. If you fall into the latter category, ease your worries about transportation, parking, what to do, events going on and more by doing a bit of research. Find all this information plus visitor FAQ’s here and contact us if we can help plan a Cape May vacation tailored to your needs and desires.
We look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! View our homepage for an interactive tour of our rooms and the Mad Batter Restaurant. You can book online directly or contact us anytime for further information.